Home AboutMe Crafts Food

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Sewing and Procrastinating

I am supposed to be working on Grant and Eli's Christmas John-Johns, but find myself procrastinating by reading various oh so interesting blogs. When I started this blogging stuff.....I thought, my life is so boring why would anyone want to read about it. Then I started reading other people's blogs and found their everyday boring stuff very interesting. So I think, maybe someone else will find my everyday boring stuff interesting too! Or maybe not! I don't think anybody other than me even looks at my blog......that's okay though, I find semi-anonymous blogging to be very therapeutic.

So here I am, procrastinating. Not making the boys' outfits. Did I mention that they both have to be sewn and monogrammed by Friday so we can have Christmas pictures made. I guess I should stop typing and start sewing.....Maybe I will post a picture of their outfits when {if} I get finished!
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...