Home AboutMe Crafts Food

Monday, January 12, 2009

Countdown to Disney!

We have officially started our Countdown to Disney! I actually made this about two weeks ago, but with the holidays and going out of town it has kind of been forgotten. Not anymore though! We are at 18 days and counting as of today.


I made this SUPER cute Mickey countdown {That I totally copied from Andria at Our Three Wild Ones! Thanks for the SUPER idea, Andria!}
I am getting SUPER excited, but I think "We leave for Disney in three weeks" is just a little too hard for Henry and Grant to understand right now. They still operate on a day by day schedule....what are we doing after we take Henry to school, after lunch, after nap? I think when we start packing and getting stuff ready, it will be a little more exciting for them....until then we will just keep removing a Mickey every night!

Pin It!

4 comments:

Andria said...

TOTALLY cute! I'm so excited for you! I'll be counting down with you. We were so busy that week. And I still can't catch up on my blog - there's more to post!

I love the colors you used! Way to go Supermom!

Allison @ House of Hepworths said...

Aw, that is so totally adorable!! I really need to remember this for when we go to Disney again. I especially love how you used Mikey heads as your counters.

Thanks for posting to my weekly link party!!!

Jill said...

GREAT IDEA!! We went to Hong Kong Disneyland last year, and I think I would have loved this countdown as much as my kids would!! Maybe next time.......

Laura@Kaleidoscope Sky said...

I did the same thing for our trip to Disney World but used a caterpillar made of multi-colored circles and removed a circle every day. I love the Mickey ears too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...