Home AboutMe Crafts Food

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Who am I?: Answer!

Thanks to everyone for playing along with my Wordless Wednesday "Who am I?" post yesterday!


I was SUPER impressed that a lot of people guessed all three boys correctly!


Just in case you want to know for sure which baby is which the answer is...


Grant
Henry
Eli


All three of my boys were about 5 months old in the pictures. I think they look very similar....Grant and Eli look the most alike to me though!

Thanks again for playing along....I may have to do this again as Eli gets older.
Pin It!

5 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

It was fun...Yeah...I think I guessed correct too!

Aileigh said...

How cute!!! They def look a lot alike! Yes, we are going to MckCruise! My hubby said yes! So now we have to save save save! :)

Shasta said...

I'm so excited that I got them right! I was a little unsure about Grant & Eli but I went with my "gut"! haha

Carin said...

What adorable pictures of the boys, and a very neat idea you had too!

More Than Words said...

Oh my gosh..they all look so much alike as babies!!!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...