Home AboutMe Crafts Food

Monday, August 17, 2009

Not Me! Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

*****************************


I did NOT go to the doctor this week and come home with a vial of medicine and a bag full of syringes. I do NOT feel even more like a druggie with all the new and different meds that are constantly being added to my list! When it came time to give myself said medicine with one of the {SUPER scary} syringes, I did NOT sit and hold the syringe for at least 30 minutes before I could muster the nerve to actually inject the medicine! Before that, I did NOT call my pharmacist to get more detailed instructions on how to actually use the syringe.


We did NOT go car shopping this week! I am NOT SUPER excited that I may be getting my very first NEW car in the next few weeks. We have NOT pretty much decided to go with a 2010 Honda Pilot! I am NOT really looking forward to having a car that is reliable and BRAND NEW!


On Saturday, I did NOT accidentally give Grant Henry's clothes to wear and give Henry Grant's clothes to wear! I am much more observant than that, and I would definitely notice if my children were wearing each other's clothes. It would NOT take 4 hours and Grant saying "Momma, I'm wearing Henry's shirt" for me to notice that they did in fact have on each other's shirt. The shirts that they were NOT wearing also did NOT have both of their names written across the front!

Grant {NOT} wearing Henry's shirt!

Eli is NOT officially a walker! He is NOT growing up way too fast....and walking everywhere SUPER fast too! This weekend he did NOT really enjoy his new found freedom in the backyard! I am NOT a little excited that now we can spend more time outside and I won't have to worry so much about him eating every piece of grass and dirt from the ground!


Pin It!

15 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh, how funny about the clothes! Luckily it's a little harder for me to get that one mixed up :) or I would! Really FUN about getting a new car! I have never had a new car before either...and I think my turn's coming soon as well! So hard with little ones! Ouch, on your medicine! You really have to give yourself an injection? YIKES! Good luck, hope you get better! Congrats to Eli! So CUTE!

Aileigh said...

Congrats on Eli walking! How awesome! :) I know that has to thrill you to death! And the syringes... yeah I have been there! You should have seen my belly. I know what you mean about mustering up the nerve. I think out of the 500+ shots I have had in the last 3 years, I might have given myself 5 of them! Oh yeah, big chicken! :)

The Thompsons said...

how funny!

christy rose said...

Oh Wow! Eli is walking!!! He is so stinkin' cute! All your boys are! This post was very funny! I laughed a lot. Thank you!
Christy

Foursons said...

I have not done the same thing with my children's clothes. And I do not love watching new walkers try to keep their balance with their legs really far apart and their arms stuck out. So cute!

Emily said...

Go Eli! How nice to put him outside and not have him crawl along the ground eating every. little. thing. that. crosses. his. path. That's the one thing I cannot wait for! =) And a new car! Fun!! I know several people with Pilots and they LOVE them!

Jennifer W. said...

Sorry about the meds. I can't even begin to imagine having to give myself a shot! And congrats Eli!! You go boy! :)
Jen

Michelle said...

Ugh, I would hate to give myself shots! And here's another benefit of walking--their clothes look so much cuter. =)

sweetpralinemadness said...

You have the cutest little boys!!! I love little Eli. What a cutie pie! And your son Grant is full of personality. What a cute blog and beautiful family you have.

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

Hooray for Eli!
I can't believe they sent you home with out showing you how to give yourself injections. They made me go through an hour long course with an RN, and I had been giving injections to others for years. :)

Hoping the new meds do the trick!

He & Me + 3 said...

Too funny about the clothes. I have done that so many times. i can't believe that Eli is walking...he looks so cute. That is awesome. Sorry about the shots. I would have a hard time doing that to myself too.

More Than Words said...

LOL about the clothes!! I'm so glad that my youngest son can wear his brothers clothes now!! Saves me $$$$!!

Look at your baby! So adorable!

Heidi Boos said...

Bummer to hear about all of that new medication. I would be super freaked about the syringes!! How are you feeling, by the way?

Yay! for a new car! Hondas are the best...I love ours (even though it's a mini van)

That's too funny that you swapped clothes. Must have been a long night. ;)

Good to hear that Eli is officially walking...what a big boy!

I'm officially caught up! I hope to be around a little more regularly, so you don't have to be overwhelmed with all of my comments on one day!

godfrey said...

Hehehe! That is so funny about the clothes.

Anonymous said...

They are adorable! And I have managed to put wrong clothes on mine-they are 2 1/2 and 10 months! It's from lack of sleep :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...