Home AboutMe Crafts Food

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Roadtrip Ready: Travel Bingo

Hello, everyone! My name is Amy, and my blogging home is Positively Splendid. It is my goal for my blog to be a haven of DIY and crafting inspiration where creative minds of all skill levels can come and feel right at home. I would love for you to stop in for a visit! I am thrilled to be a part of Kelli's Roadtrip Ready series! With summer upon and and roadtrips right around the corner, I have gotten so many fabulous ideas throughout the last few weeks for making all of those hours in the car a little more bearable. Today I am going to share a game I am planning to play with my kiddos during a roadtrip we have planned in a couple of weeks: Travel Bingo!
This bingo game is played exactly as you would traditional bingo. I recommend printing off a copy of each of the game boards below, and then having them laminated to make them sturdy. 
To play, as you travel to your destination, kids keep an eye out for all of the items on their respective card that they see along the way: trucks, trains, cows, horses and many more. When an item on a card is spotted, have dry erase crayons or makers on hand so they can mark off the spaces as they go. The first one to get a Bingo can be awarded a special treat. Or, to make the game last even longer, play a game of Black-Out where the winner must mark off every square on their board in order to win!
To download the Travel Bingo printables, simply click on the arrow with the line below it at the bottom right-hand side of the boxes below.
Card #1



Card #2



Card #3



Card #4



Thanks so much to Kelli for having me over today! Y'all are welcome at Positively Splendid any time.
Happy travels, everyone!


Photobucket
Pin It!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Visiting from Foursons. Sounds like a wonderful trip. Great altoid tin idea, too. Enjoy!

-TWE said...

These are awesome! Thank you for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...